Fabu-Monday Featured Artist!! CDSWCC36

5 comments

Happy Monday sugarbunnies!!


I know, I know, I probably shouldn't be this cheery on a Monday but I am just so excited to announce the "fabu stamper" of the day!!


This weekend challenge was so exciting!!  I have to first thank all the lovely ladies who played along with my color challenge! As always you ALL rocked!  I loved how the very basic colors of the challenge inspired so many different styles of cards!  I LOVED seeing everybody's creations and I thank you all for playing along!


So now onto our Featured Samper of the week!!


Just look at the awesome card Lisa Lara made:



Is this the coolest card ever or what?? I always like seeing masculine cards - I have to confess I have such a hard time making them myself, since I tend to be very particular to "girlie"stamps and colors, but Lisa pulled this off just wonderfully!!  I am completely inspired!! 


I just adored Lisa's way of highlighting the different parts of the stamp by using her circle punches, and her use of the patterned paper to show the distressed colors is just awesome!!  I also think the embellishments she chose and the way she used the different sentiments to accent the card was just perfect!!


Thanks you so much for paying along Lisa - Smiley from millan.net


 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you got to check out all the cards submitted for this week's challenge - they are all awesome, and please stop by Lisa's blog and leave her some love for being such a FABU stamper!!


Hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Pamela Malaer MalatekSeptember 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM

    Great Pick...I left a comment the other day telling Lisa I was going to case her idea!!!Very Awesome Card!!! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT choice, Alex! Thanks so much for hostessing this weekend! I always love what you come up with for us ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a surprise! Thank you Alex. How fun to be featured on your blog. Good way to start the week. Hug. Enjoy your week. Thanks for the fun colors to play with and your cute inspiration. See you next week, its my turn!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.