the party goes on

Leave a Comment

and I am just groovin' along!!


After a hectic day doing all sorts of glamorous stuff (like the vet appointment for my royal highness Chihuahua, food shopping and some major house scrubbin' I was able to squeeze in a couple of more challenges from the Taylored Expressions Birthday Party.  These are quite possibly my favorite! (of course there are still a few more that I'd like to do)  but for now, I am loving these!!



First up is Challenge #2 hosted by the lovely Karen Motz, who used a sketch as her challenge.  I decided to make a scrapbook page instead of a card since I needed to start off my book for the His Holy Name Challenge, which I just recently joined.  Since I just started, I have a lot to catch up on, but the most important thing is to actually take the time to study His words. I know that it will take me a while, but I am really looking forward to it!!  So this is what I came up with:



This week's challenge word was "Rock", and this particular Psalm was the one I felt most inspired by, and the one I would like to think about when faced with a fear or a trying moment.


For my page, I used my August Key Ingredients, which are just divine!  When I first received my box I knew I was going to hoard the BoBunny Rub-ons FOREVER, but it just so happened that this was the perfect project to use them on!  The little tree, the owl, and the tiny flowers are all rub-ons! (no stamping!! eeek!!)  I just love the colors in this kit, and I think Karen's sketch was just perfect for my page!!


I will be back later to post some more of my challenge cards, so be sure to check back in!!  Thanks for stopping by!


Smoochies!



Supplies:


Ink: Ranger Walnut Distress Ink, Chocolate Chip from Stampin’ Up!.


Cardstock & Paper: All Cardstock and Patterned Paper from Taylored Expressions’ August Key Ingredients. Choice Buttercream Cardstock, also from TE.


Accessories: BoBunny Rub-Ons, Felt Flower from CTMH, Kaiser Craft Rhinestones, Prima Bling Swirls, White Gel Pen, Making Memories Font Stickers, White Thicker Letters, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Circle Nestabilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.