Jeweled Lani

1 comment

boy do I wish I was under the sea right now...



mind you - not in a Sopranos "swimming with the fishes" kind of under the sea..I was thinking more like little Lani Mermaid here! lol..


It's been so unbearably HOT these past few days that I hadn't even been in the mood to stamp (shocking, I know  ), well that is, until my lovely friend Vicki was kind enough to enable me to these gorgeous mermaids from Whimsical Ink Sorority.  As soon as I had this one in my hot little hands, off to my cave I went!!



OMG!!  is she too stinkin' gorgeous or what??? Look at that hair!!! I want that hair!!  As soon as I saw Lani I decided I would give her that "peachy/pink" hair, I just looove that look (if you're a mermaid, of course, otherwise you'll just look silly.) anyhoo, I thought it would be purrfect with all the different colors I wanted to use.. By the way, the scalloped circle and ribbon are Rich Razzleberry, but for some reason the lighting wasnt cooperating with me today, so you'll have to bear with me, but the colors are very much jewel toned, and very under the sea-ish, I promise!!


The toughest part about these stamps is figuring out which one to use first!! I just looove these girls (especially for coloring!!)  Lani here even comes with her background so it is SO easy and fun to just color her in, and you're done!! I also love the fact that there is such a fun variety of them - if you have little girls or just loove girly stuff (like yours truly) you must check them out!!


I am definitely going to have tons of fun playing with these pretty mermaids!!! 


Thanks for stopping by!!


smoochies!



 



 



Supplies:



Stamp: Lani Mermaid from Whimsical Ink Sorority



by Queen Kat Designs



 



Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black Ink Pad, Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut.



 



Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Rich Razzleberry, Pixie Pink, Soft Sky, Crushed Curry and Whisper White from Stampin’ Up!.



Accessories:Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Prima Flower, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Prima Jewel, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Copic Markers.

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.