We're Jammin'

1 comment

to the tune of my funky lightning bugs!


InaJam 


Aren't they a riot?? This is such a bright and funky card, just so much perfect to brighten up someone's day!! I used my K& CO Berry Sweet paper which is just so sparkly and fun!  I guess I had just had my 4th Venti latte when I made this 'cause it is bright!! (and I looove it!!)


I used Kelly's Lightning Bug Left to make my bugs, and placed them in a Jar, with this fun sentiment!  I also stamped some bright and funky flower shadows just for some added funk!


I used my copics to color in my bugs and jar, and added some yellow stickles to the little lightning bug "tooshies"..they're such a hoot!  I hope you guys like these little guys as much as I do, and be sure to grab some great deals at OBP!!


Thanks for stopping by, and check back soon 'cause I got plenty more to share!


Happy Friday!


Alex

1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable!! I love the bright papers and the sentiment and image crack me up!! Great job!
    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.