Yummylicious!

2 comments

Apple picking time!!


YummyAppleCl
Finally!! I can now re-post my yummy apple card!!  This was my little apple that was published in Scrapbook Trends Magazine (Sept. issue), and I just got it back!! Isn't it cute?  Well, I have to say I totally owe it to my stamping buddy Deb who frantically emailed me like one hour before the close of the deadline for "Back to School" themed projects, so thanks sugar!! Kissykissy2 


Anyway, the magazine did a much nicer job with the photo (ya think?? Rolleye ) so bear with me!  lol..


YummyApple 


I have attached the template I drew when I made for the card in case anyone wants to make one! 


Download AppleCard.pdf


The "directions" are very simple!  All you have to do is make your standard 4.25 x 5.5" card and place the"blank edge" of the template right on the fold of your card and cut around it.  I made the stem by punching it out with the Stampin' Up! tab punch (the curved part), and the leaf is made using the Stampin' Up! small oval punch, folded in half lengthwise, and then put through the paper crimper.  I trimmed one end of the oval a bit to give it a more pointed "leafy" look.  Very simple and the possibilities are endless!  I made a slightly different version of this for a kiddie birthday card, and it looked really cute too! 


I'll go hunting for the picture so I can share, but in the meantime, go ahead and make your own!! I would love to see more little apples around!  Thanks for visiting!


Sign

FOUND IT!!

**Edited to add the birthday card version of this card using the Stampin' Up! set, "Bugs n Kisses"**

WormyApple

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.