whew..

Leave a Comment

Safetocomeoutff


finally safe to come out, I think... I've been diligently working on my CDS DT assignments for next month (which I can start revealing on the 25th - YAY!!!) & also working on some projects for a top secret (well not really) application for a second DT I have applied to!!


Isn't that exciting?? I made it past the first round and my 2nd round entries are now in the hands of the USPS!! the wait officially begins.. Impatient (we all know I have the patience of a 2 year old..sigh..) Of course, if I DON'T make it, you'll never hear the end of it - I will be scarred forever and require unlimited hours of therapy as well as an endless supply of mallomars to comfort my soul. 


I am also now allowed to post my "apple" card which was published last month, so I will post that card for you guys later this afternoon, and I even have a template should your little heart desire to make one too!


Thanks for your patience and don't forget to check in later!!


Smoochies!


Sign


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.