oh, my achin ' back..

Leave a Comment

I'm still trying to recover from the CKC convention!  what a heavenly BLAST we had!! I hurt my shoulders pretty badly from lugging around so much stuff, and it was SO worth it!!   I took some amazing classes, and spent WAAAAAYYY too much money (shhhh..don't tell!!) BUT, I found a ton of stuff that I "desperately needed"!! ShoppingI cannot wait to show off my new toys!!


In the meantime, just to enable you a bit,  you must check out these stores, which are my new best friends - I totally fell in love with their products:


Lickety Split Scrapbooks


The Button Farm


Scrapbooks & Stickers


Maya Road


I did make a new card by the way, so just check back for a super-cuuute little baby card!!


smoochies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.