Scrap your week!

Leave a Comment

A couple of days ago, I received an invite to do something really cool and I want to urge my fellow scrapbookers to consider jumping in!  My o' revered patron saint of scrapbooking Ali E, is doing a week-long project based on a class she did previously about documenting a week in your life.  Now I KNOW, all my scrapbooks feature everybody in the world BUT me, so I think this will be a totally cool experience!  This will also be great week for me to do this because I am off to Hartford this weekend for the CKC Convention!! YAY!!


Anyhoo, I hope you guys jump in on this - we have stories to tell too! (even if it's just the 10 daily trips to Starbucks!!)  As for me, this is my time to show what I do all day:


Vacuumsm


(NOT!)


Happy Sunday!!


Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.