Oh Happy Day..

2 comments

Well, much like many people I know,  I can't say Mondays are my favorites BUT just thinking it's another day to stamp makes it that much better!!


besides, who could complain about being able to play with this little cutie pie!! isn't she adorable???


Bluebirdcutieclose_2


Who else but my royal enabler Jenn started it all with this card (can you blame me??) I think not!! So since ordering my very own Rachelle Ann Miller stamp @ LittleC's I've been itching to play with it!  Isn't she cuuute???


P.S. I am dying over this Bella Rose paper!! (is it just me??) I just thought it would be perfect for this "farm, cowgirl" type of look (meanwhile, keep in mind I'm from NYC so to me, if it has even so much as a hint of a checks pattern on it it's considered "country chic", so my apologies if I have no clue! lol..  Seriously, love the paper, and the new "In Color" Riding hood Red is to die for - so dark and rich looking (OMG! I think I'm losing it!! ) well anyway, pair it with some chocolate chip and you're in business!


Ok, movin' on to my favorite little "farmer" girl!  I used my nestabilities dies (LOOOVE THEM) right on my brand spankin' new SU! Big Shot to cut out my image and the scallop oval mat.  Absolutely delish - see for yourself..


Bluebirdcutie


What a fun way to start the week!!  May I point out the flower embellishment?? I KNOWW - so cute! That's a new SU! treat so run to your local demo and get some before I finish them all!


My little munchkin is feeling a little under the weather so I'm off to deal with all those fun germy surprises we mommies have to tend to! Fun, I know.. some girls have all the luck right?? 


Thanks for visiting and here's to a stampingly happy day!!


Alex

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you're amazing girl! I love what you're doing with the RAM stamps. It's so funny....great minds must think alike cause we both bought the same designs! I love, love, love your coloring! I want to be just like my BASBFF when I grow up!!! Lots and lots of luuuuv, jennjenn. BTW Hope you have a wonderful 3 day weekend! Yipeeee! Hugs and wet, juicy, bacteria filled kisses! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Love love love your card!! I see you haven't posted since Monday ~ Hope your little ones didn't get really sick and that is where you have been - looking after them.
    I have an award for you on my blog. Please pop over and pick it up :o)
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.