Hello Sunshine!

7 comments

So excited!! I got to play with my yummy Tart & Tangy paper and one of the gorgeous Bella girls!!!  I paper-pieced pretty much everything so it ended up being a quick little card!! Once she had the "perfect tan" (Loooove my Copics!!) she was ready to go!!


Sunnybella Once again, Papertrey Ink to the rescue!! is this not the cutest sentiment ever??  It is from the Mailbox Greetings set - so cool!! the little "sunbursts" on the greeting are also from that set.


I had so much fun making this card, I was able to use many of my favorite toys on this one, including my new Martha Stewart punch which makes these tiny butterflies... are they adorable or what??!! I added some stickles for extra bling! 


So now... who said I wouldn't be showing off my polka-dot bikini by June??? HA!! :)


enjoy the sunshine!!


My_signature 


The Fine Print
Stamps:
BikiniBella, StampingBella; Mailbox Greetings, Papertrey Ink. Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White CS. Tart & Tangy Patterned Paper.
Accessories: Treading Water Fiskars Border Punch, Martha Stewart 3-butterfly punch, Stampin' Up! Scallop Punch, Pumpkin pie Striped Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Gel Pen.

7 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this card. Please let me know how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Alex! The coloring on this Bella is out of this world! LOVE it!!
    So, I tagged ya!! Check out my blogaroo for the deets!!
    www.stampingalatte.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Alex! You always do amazing work! LOVE how you colored Bella with the "perfect tan"!!! When I get my copics I am going to have to get some coloring hints from you!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful.
    Love your card.
    Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!! How did you color your bella and what colors did you use for her lovely tan?? I gotta know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!! How did you color your bella and what colors did you use for her lovely tan?? I gotta know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!
    The way you have coloured bella skin. Looks like a real tan! Well done. very intricut.
    LOVE IT!
    Cheers
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.