CinderBella's Ball

Leave a Comment

I guess I should show that something DOES eventually come out of my messy room! (see previous post)   What better way to further my "I'm not messy, just creative" excuse, than to show you my new CinderBella!  I took  this stamp and turned it into this:


Cinderbella2


CinderBella is one of my "famous" (okay - a whole 2 people know I do this) makeovers, which essentially means I take one of these already gorgeous ladies from StampingBella and give her a new "look" for a special occasion. 


I've done a couple of these cards, and they are just too fun for words! (ALERTS: shameless plug coming)


You can see my other made-over Bellas in my SCS Gallery.


Anyhoo, back to CinderBella.  I drew her gown in place of her golfing outfit (it simply would not do for the special ball held in honor of StampingBella's one year anniversary!!) I colored it in using Copic Markers and then embossed over it with Irredescent Ice EP by SU! for added shimmer.  Her crown is also drawn in and embossed with Hologram Highlights EP (also SU!).  The border punch is by Martha Stewart; CinderBella borrowed her pumpkin, bird and mouse from you-know-who, and the sentiment and "vines" are Heidi Grace Rub-ons.  It's kind of hard to see in the picture but the card base is made with a "gorgeous" midnite blue shimmer CS, and the layer on top is also a shimmer CS.  I think they are both by Bazzill, but they are smooth and just stunning, and I know I got them at least 4 years ago!! :)  See, I just KNEW I would need them someday! :) 


Cinderelli hugs to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.