Spooktacular Recipes!

1 comment

Tagswap_2 I had to share this tag I made for my very first "Halloween tag recipe" swap on SCS.. I am hoping I did a good enough job on this, I have to admit I wasn't too sure on what I should do, but since I had to do the letter "U", I decided on Ugly Witch's Cake - the recipe is actually called Ugly cake, but in the interest of making it more "halloweenie" I threw in the Witch (by doing so, I also got to use the SU! witch stamp, which is just too cute for words).  I wanted to use this cute spider punch I got from the Martha Stewart line, but it kept jamming (I think I'm going to have to go complain somewhere.. this is the second of her punches which comes out not working for me.. and lord knows they are NOT cheap!! I dunno, but I think Martha and I have to have a sit-down.)


Anyhoo, back to my tag.  I used my new favorite SU background (sanded), and the little bats stamp of course.  Oh I colored my witches with my new Copics Hapydance .  I also added pearlex powders (white for the "moon" shape next to the witch (well at least I thought by positioning the witch like that, it gave the illusion of a moon!) and I brushed purple pearl-ex all over the black and in the middle.. It looks super cute IRL.. I hope my fellow swappers like it!!  I am so excited about having my very own new recipe tag book.  I wonder if it will make me wanna cook someday.. ya think??? Now THAT is really scary! Gaah

1 comment:

  1. HA I love this tag...... totally adorable and will be a hit for your swap. I am seriously going to have to buy the copic makers. This is so fantastic. You did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.