Howdy Y'all!

5 comments

Haven't had much time for stamping lately, but luckily Father's day gave me a few hours to myself!!  So I did a little shopping and found  some great paper by CosmoCricket!  among my finds - this totally yummy cowboy paper!! It was all the inspiration I needed to try another makeover for the StampingBellas!  I swear I have issues with this needing to make different looks for these things! I have to discuss this with my therapist before I end up getting a stern cease & desist letter from Emily for butchering her designs! LOL..


Swingin' by for a little rodeo roundup is our very own HowdyBella!! (I thought about calling her BrokebackBella, but I thought I'd spare myself the controversy ..  tee-hee.. seriously though, she was a lot of fun to make:


Howdybella_copyHer hat, boots and shirt are paper pieced, her pants are colored in using Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  The gold accents on her hat, belt and chaps, as well as her earrings and bracelets are done with metallic gold marker.  Woodgrain and cowboy paper are by CosmoCricket.  Pewter Nails and jump ring are Making Memories.  I did some faux-stitching on the bandana with white gel pen, and viola! she's ready for some fun!


Note to self: Must stop listening to the Dixie Chicks!!


(or not!) Cowboysmile Cowboy, take me awaaaayyy...

5 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute is she?!! I LOVE what you've done with these Bellas! You are so creative! Keep it up! I would love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Wonder what she's planning to do with that whip? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what an awesome card. You did a great job with combining so many differnt elements! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! You are the paper-piecing queen! I don't want to say that it tops your GIJaneabella but it's pretty freakin cute!!!! Personally, I think Emily should HIRE you as a designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, this is so adorable. I think you have done a fantastic job on this. WOW it is stunning

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.