Basic Grey + CTMH = Heaven!

1 comment

I've been meaning to share my very first CTMH card which I managed to put together after convincing myself that it was OK to actually CUT into one of my new Basic Grey paper pads. 


I KNOW you KNOW what I am talking about - I'm sitting there flipping through the paper, gazing lovingly at those beautiful patterns.. and then of course my eyes dart to the paper cutter and beads of sweat start forming on my forehead and my upper lip (what can I tell you - I'm a Latina), and THEN I start to think, well, there ARE 2 other sheets like it in the pad, and I hear another voice saying, well yeah, but what if tomorrow you are about to finish an award-winning project (AS IF) and you're missing just a small piece of THIS exact paper which you would have had readily available had you not gone ahead and CUT this ONE SHEET - OMG!!! the pressure!!! Gaah


(See why my therapist just bought herself a new home in the Hamptons??? - meanwhile, I'm scouring the clearance section at Target for toiletries.. oy vey)


All that just to show off my new CTMH stamps - what can I tell you, I have a flair for the dramatics!  Here's the actual product of my hysterics:


Ctmhblessed I love the stamps I have to say! Stamping the sentiment was a breeze  - of course considering I was looking straight through the thing! (seriously though, it's just so liberating!)


I used distress ink on the image to make it "pop" a bit, and there you have it!!   Very quick and easy to make card! (well, it was quick AFTER the nervous breakdown!) lol..

1 comment:

  1. This blog post made me laugh. Yes, I do the same thing with paper. I'm afraid that we will enter the GREAT DEPRESSION and I will never be able to buy paper again. You are not alone in your phobia.
    BTW, love the blog.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.