Look What I got!!

1 comment

Oh Happy Day!


Now, I know I have been very bad about posting on here, but such is life!  I have been running ragged caring after my "little" one who has been sick off and on for the past 3 weeks!! it is just horrific the amount of germs these kids pass around - half of his 2nd grade class has been hit with everything from strep throat, stomach viruses and everything in between!  I feel like I'm walking around the house with a container of Lysol strapped to my back (think ghostbusters.. ewww..)


On top of that, I've been under fire to make up class samples for layout classes which I'm teaching at a darling store called ScrapaholicsNY and I am feeling the heat!  Incidentally if you are in the Long Island area, do check the store out - it is huge and delicious!! (oh, and while you're at it, sign up for MY classes so that I'm not the only one there lol..)


Anyhoo, enough chit chat, let's get to the good stuff - looky here, Mr. Brown came a' knockin'.. drumroll please...


Ctmh_kit Behold a part of my new Close to My Heart goodies!!  whoo-hoo!!Fiesta_2


I recently started playing around with clear stamps, and I decided I am in loooove with CTMH.  How insane is it that I am absolutely in love with their packaging???  Everything is so neat and pristine and "matchy-matchy" ugh, I am beside myself right now!!


I feel like a tour guide, but bear with me.. If you would look to the left of the picture you will see a big, gorgeous alphabet.. encased in its lovely envelope (which incidentally has binder holes on the spine!!! COULD you just DIE??? Have you seen something so stunning ever!! Oh dear heaven.. I am in heaven!  off to play with my goodies - stay tuned for my very first CTMH card, coming to you shortly...

1 comment:

  1. WOWzA'S girl that's alot of loot! Your CTMH stuff is da bomb! I got a new set I need to go play with...NOW! lol

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.