Wishing for Spring!

Leave a Comment

Springchickies_2I was up half the night listening to the massive rainstorm which showed up here in NYC out of nowhere (well at least I didn't know about it!!) and this morning was no different - I swear it was like a monsoon!! Very dreary, wet and just plain gloomy.  I should mention my black cloud doubled when I realized the SU! order I placed on Wednesday (with 2nd day air shipping, I might add) is going to be delivered on MONDAY!!  Could you just DIE??? I had already planned to play with my new Spring goodies tomorrow!!! I know you guys can sympathize right??


sniff - what's a girl to do?? ... well to try to get myself past my funk I decided to ink up the cutest little chick stamp which I got eons ago but just couldn't bear to use (so I have issues, what can I tell ya?) anyhoo, I colored their ears with marker and then embossed over them with SU!'s Irredescent Ice Embossing Powder, for just the right amount of bling!  They remind me of those marshmallow peeps (NOTHING says "Spring" like marshmallow peeps right??)  lol.. So here they are, my spring chickies, and the rain has finally stopped so I'm happily thinking of Spring and the pretty colors it brings! (oy vey, so poetic today!...) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.