very merry

Leave a Comment
Hi again!!  I finished a super simple digi-layout using the Merry Christmas Kit I mentioned in my last post. This was super easy to complete and I have to say I almost feel as though it's too good to be true :) I can almost dream of the day I feel like I'm all "caught" up.  Scrapbooking can't be this easy right??

I used QOH Electric templates to create my layout and then just dolled it up using Kristin's gorgeous kit. So far I've been using Photoshop for my layouts, but I am terribly curious about the many programs out there - I've heard great things about Creative Memories' storybook 4.0 Digital program, unfortunately it's for PC and I'm a mac girl.  I'm trying to bully my hubby into letting me borrow his laptop long enough to try it, but so far, I have a better chance of running into George Clooney at the supermarket.. (in which case I would not be spending my evenings scrapbooking!!) sigh....a girl can dream right??  :)

Happy scrapping!

Thanks for stopping by!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.