Sweet Friend!

1 comment

Happy Thursday doodlebugs!



TESweetCuppeCL
I'm back today sharing another fun card I made using my August Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions!


I don't know about you, but my birthday card "pile" just never seems large enough, so I made it my business this week to get a few little birthday cards done, so here's one I just love:



TESweetCuppeSM
Isn't this grungy cuuute??  I just loove these gorgeous papers, and of course, I just HAD to whip out my Sweet Celebration stamp set!  The gorgeous card sketch I used is from this week's TESC125 sketch, and in case you haven't seen it - Taylor has a new download on her blog for sketches 101-120, so be sure to grab yourself a copy!!


ANyhoo, back to my card! I stamped my sentiment and Cuppie onto my Choice Buttercream panel using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and I stamped both his "bottom" and his hat onto a couple of patterned paper scraps, so that I could paper-piece my image.  I the colored the rest of my cuppie using Copic Markers, and distressed the whole thing using Ranger Vintage photo distress Ink. 


I added a couple of green candy dots to my card as well as a couple of green Tiny Twinkles to my image panel.  I am SO enjoying using my rhinestones, now that I don't have to fumble around to get them onto my cards!! I don't know who invented Embellie Gellie but in my book -, you so rock!!Smiley from millan.net



Okay loves, I'm off to catch up on my cleaning stamping Smiley from millan.net!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! I have lots more to share so come visit soon!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Alex, this is amazing! I love the layout and the distressing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.