ShoutOut Sunday!

Leave a Comment

Hellooo Sugarmuffins!!


I'm baaack!!Smiley from millan.net  did ya miss me?? I know, I've been on a little stamping strike the past few days, BUT the good news is I've spent quite a bit of time on my rump shopping blog surfing..ahem, and so today I wanted to share with you a gold mine I recently stumbled upon -


behold this stunning creation from Melanie Holtz



Aurora 


Seriously, is this not the most gorgeous coloring you've ever seen??  Well, I don't know where I've been hiding because I had never seen her blog, but it is filled with stunning cards all around!  You do NOT want to miss it!!  As for the adorable stamp on this card, it is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps another fabulous new discovery of mine (and I might add a few of these cuties are making their way home to yours truly as we speak!!)


..and so here we have my little version of Shout-Out Sunday Smiley from millan.net !! hmnn.. maybe this could be like my new thing!!  whoo-hoo!!


Thanks for stopping by!  I'm venturing into my stamp room in a jiffy!  Have a fabulous day!!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.