July TE Release Day!!

9 comments

Happy release day loves!!


Finally, all the new goodies are ready to go in the TE store and we can all shop 'til we drop!!! Smiley from millan.net


Are you loving all the good stuff we've been sharing?? I know I have, and there is much more inspiration coming your way today as we share more of the Sets and Project Pantry Kits that are released today!


First up is Taylor's latest stamp set designed for the TE line of stamps called Feeling Groovy.



PurpleRadCarCL
I just love this set because it reminds me of all the fun, and glittery images I collected as a kid for decorating my sticker albums (and my bedroom walls, much to my mom's dismay!) not to mention my endless collection of "funky" socks!

I was totally inspired to recreate those fun and happy styles with this card!!



PurpleRadCarSM
For this Rad-Car Card, I used several of the patterns and embellishments included in the new That 70s Project Pantry Kit - isn't it adorable??? I colored my groovy car using Copics, and I actually "doubled-it up" so I could mount it onto my image panel using foam squares - it looks 3-D, I just love it!!  I used Splitcoast's SC199 Sketch for my layout, and added 3 sentiments from the Feeling Groovy set all over my image panel for some added funk!


Next up is the newest stamp set in the "Apple Doodle Ink" family, and it is called Weigh to Go. 



VeggieMarkersCL 


This is such a fun set featuring our lovely "Tena", and it is absolutely perfect for cards & gifts for friends, family or those of us attempting a healthier lifestyle or diet!


I decided to take 3 adorable little veggie friends from my set and make some cute "Place Markers" for my cookbooks! I looove and collect cookbooks and I'm always trying to remember recipes that I'm meaning to try so I think these little guys will work wonderfully for that, and of course I'm hoping the veggies will remind me to make smart choices instead of heading straight for the desserts (HA!!) still, they're adorable and super-easy to make:



VeggieMarkersSM 


are these the cutest or what?? I colored my veggies using copics and just used some patterned paper from the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety collection, some scalloped circles and yummy embellishments to pretty them up!  How easy and fun!!  don't these make purrrfect little "encouragement" gifts?? I think so!  I'm definitely going to be eating my veggies - how about you??


I hope you like these and don't forget that the rest of the Baker's Dozen are sharing tons of eye candy today!!  Also joining us today is our wonderful Guest Designer Stacey Schafer, so be sure to leave some love!

Carolina
Buchting

Charmaine
Ikach

Donna
Baker

Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman

and
also joining us are the lovely Jami
Sibley
and Taylor
VanBruggen
.

Enjoy your hoppin' and shoppin'!!!


Big Hugs!!


Photobucket

Groovy Car Card:


Stamp
Sets:
Feeling Groovy by Taylored
Expressions
.


Paper:  All Patterned Paper and Cardstock is
included in the That 70s Project Pantry Kit.


Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black.


Accessories: Ribbon, Clear Flower and Flower Rhinestone from the That 70s Project Pantry Kit, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen,
Glue Dots, Foam Squares.

Veggie Recipe Bookmarks:


Stamp
Sets:
Weigh to Go by Taylored
Expressions
.


Paper:  Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Patterned Paper and Honeycomb, Parakeet, and Lava Cardstock from the May Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions.


Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black. Vintage Photo Ranger Distress Ink.


Accessories: Orange Crush Ribbon, Yellow Candy Dots, White and Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen,
Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Jumbo Paper Clips.

9 comments:

  1. This card is RADICAL girlfriend! Your coloring ROCKS and I LOVE the layout!! The veggie clips are TOO darn cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! love your card and those darling little veggie bookmarks:) Way cute, Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your BUG card is super groovy girl! Love your mixyure of patterns! And those clippies are darling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are delightful Alex!!! Love the clips and your card is just darlin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet ride, and I love love LOVE the cookbook markers!!!! SO brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good night! Those place markers are the.cutest.things.ever.
    Seriously.!!!!
    I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been visiting your blog. Every time I visit your blog. I always find a very amazing and interesting post just like this one. I wish you continue to post just like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy cannoli! I LOVE the way you colored your vw bug, girlfriend! also your veggie paper clips are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, those little clips are SO clever and cute!! And your little bug - awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.