Groovy Rollin'

1 comment

Helloooo sugarbunnies!!



RollinTESM
I'm popping in today to share my super-groovy CHA-bound bus!  Okay, I'm not really going on a bus, but isn't this Feelin' Groovy van perfect for rolling off to a fun-filled few days with the gorgeous Taylored Expressions crew??



RollinTE
I am sooo excited!  After the very trying couple of weeks I've had, I am so glad that I, along with several of the Baker's Dozen (and of course, Taylor herself!!) will be at the TE booth this weekend waving to my adoring crowds Smiley from millan.net (I kid, I kid...)...seriously though, be sure to stop by and say hello if you're at the show!!


Anyhoo, back to my fun and super-cool card!  I used my Feelin' Groovy stamp set (of course!!), and paired it up with more of this gorgeous patterned paper from my Summertime Project Pantry Kit.  I just loove this fun paper and I am having so much fun pairing it up with all sorts of different colors - like this black and light island mist - isn't it fun?  I added some black "faux-stitching" to my panels using my Copic Multiliner-(How did I ever live without it??), and a little bow to finish up my card!  Stinkin' cute or what??


Thanks for visiting today! I have tons of fun stuffs to share with you in the next few days so stay tuned!!


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Super cute Alex!! I'm so looking forward to meeting you at CHA!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.