HotYoga love!

1 comment

Hiya hotties!


HotYogaCL

This is my 2nd post for today so you can just scroll down a bit to see my 1st day of TE Sneak Peeks!

I just wanted to stop in and share this fun card I made for the June MFT Guest Designer challenge.  The theme was anything "Hot", and I was totally excited to do a card featuring my newly-found love for Hot Yoga!

In an effort to reduce the ample size of my hiney I recently enrolled in Hot Yoga classes, and boy do I love them!!  I have never (ever) been a big fan of exercise, in fact, I normally screech and run the other way when asked to do something more strenuous than carry my purse across the parking lot of the nearest Michaels, but seriously, I fell in love with this from day one! 

Anyhoo, while it's hard for me to look sassy when sweating profusely like I do at class, I wanted to make my YogaGirl have a hot little paper-pieced outfit:


HotYogaSM
Isn't this fun??  All of the papers I used are from the Green at Heart Collection from Basic Grey, and I paired it up with this gorgeous and fiery Petaloo Flower.  I used my Blossom Nestabilities Die to cut out this gorgeous Cork background layer for my image.  To finish up my card I added some fun stitching using some hot-pink thread.

The background of my image panel is sponged, and I also cut out my Yoga girl twice so I could layer her onto my panel using foam squares.  She looks super-cute I promise!!

Thanks for visiting again!  Please check back in tomorrow for my second day of sneak peeks!

Smooches,

Alex


Stamps:
Serenity Now from My Favorite Things


Paper:
Green at Heart from Basic Grey, TE Choice Buttercream CS, Kraft and Melon Mambo
from SU!

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
SU! Melon Mambo, Memento Canteloupe, Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and
Walnut.


Accessories:
Petaloo Flower and Flower Rhinestone, Taffetta Ribbon, Thread, Sewing Machine,
Copic Markers, Kaiserkraft Rhinestones

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.