loookie here!!

1 comment

What an exciting surprise!!  My Sassy & Pink card was chosen as MFT's Favorite Find of the Month!! whoo-hoo!! Smiley from millan.net


Favefindswinner 

How cool is that?? Thanks girls, you've made my day!! I am so excited, and I will definitely be shopping with my gift now that it's almost June Release time!! Can you blame me?? Check out these teasers!

..speaking of teasers, be sure to stop by tomorrow June 1st to see what all of us at the Baker's Dozen have cooked up for our June TE release!! Taylor has a teeny little peek for you today too!

Have fun and enjoy this beautiful day!!

Alex

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful. You've been my "favorite find" for months! I continue to just love your work!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.