CookieCuppie

Leave a Comment

Hiya Sugarmuffins!



CookieCuppieCL


Happy Monday!! (is there such a thing??) ...My guess is no, BUT I figured I'd at least give it a shot with this sweet little cuppie I inked up!



CookieCuppieSM
I just looove this little "cookie monster" from my new Cuppie in the Kitchen stamp set, and I paired him up with some more of this gorgeous paper from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl Collection!  Can you stand just how cute these two go together?? 


I used Copic Markers to color my Cuppie and the awesome sketch I used for my card was actually last week's challenge on Taylor's Blog (TESC112).  I didn't get to play along last week but I LOVED this sketch and just had to try it!   l loved the soft colors on the patterned papers and decided to keep them nice and clean so no distressing on this one!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow because I am playing along with a great bunch of Taylored Expressions fans for our Blast from the Past Blog Hop!!Smiley from millan.net


Have a fabulous day!!


Alex


Ingredients:


Stamp
Sets:
Cuppie in the Kitchen by Taylored
Expressions
.


Paper:
Choice Buttercream Cardstock, Patterned Paper from Material Girl Collection 
and Cardstock from the Garden Party Project Pantry kit.


Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black.


Accessories:  Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Pink Crystals.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.