Yummy Bubblicious!

1 comment

I am never stamping again. ever.  In fact, I'm giving away all my stuff.



seriously.


here's a peek my last card:


YummyBubblyCL


HA.



April Fools!!Smiley from millan.net  okay, totally uncalled for, and very, very silly.  Still, you'll forgive me because I am going to share the cuuuutest card using my March Unity Kit.  (and yes, I am having a very difficult time putting it down! - it's just SO delish!!)

YummyBubblySM
How fun is this?? I used Copic markers to color my gumball machine, and stamped the bowl twice so that I could I pop it up using dimensionals.  I added a layer of Diamond Glaze to the bowl after I finished coloring to give it a "glass" look - so stinking cute!!

I thought the stamp would work perfectly with these bright, fun patterns from American Crafts (see, I just knew I was hoarding them for a reason!!) aren't they yummy?  Speaking of yummy, I decided to add my sentiment using tiny letter stickers.  Easy-peasy and super fun!

I am totally loving my Unity Stamps!  I can't wait to get my April kit (very greedy, I know!!) but until then, I am definitely having fun playing with these babies!  

That's t for me today! I'm off to work on some special sneaky projects I'll be sharing with you all soon!

Smooches!!

Alex

Stamp
Sets:
Rockin' It Unity Style (March 2010 Kit of the month)

Cardstock:
Choice Snow White Cardstock, Brown and Red CS from Bazzill, Kraft from Stampin' Up!. 


Patterned Paper: American Crafts Craft Fair Collection.

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black.

Accessories: Copic Markers, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Making Memories Tiny Print Alphas, SU! Striped Ribbon and Brads, Button from Papertrey Ink.


1 comment:

  1. what a super fun card (and lol on your intro; you'd never believe how many times I've said that over the past month and meant it more than you *snort*) your card is DELICIOUS like that bubblegum!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.