TeaThanks

1 comment

Good morning lovebugs!!  Anyone for tea???


RazzleberryTeaCL
I'm back today sharing the card I made for last week's sketch challenge on SCS. 


I have been on a "berry/purple" kick lately, and I was super-inspired by the sketch soon as I saw it!  Of course, I just had to use my CreativiTea stamp set again!! I LOVE this set, it's so fun that I can paper-piece some of the images, or just quickly color them up, like I did for my card today:


RazzleberryTeaSM 


I used Rich Razzleberry CS for my cardbase so it's not as dark IRL as it looks, but my light wasn't cooperating...I'm sorry!  I promise it's super-cute though!Smiley from millan.net 

Anyhoo, isn't it just the purrfect color for my little teacup??  I stamped my teacup onto my Choice Snow White CS, colored it using Copics and cut it out - I used my x-acto knife to cut out little area inside of the handle - and then mounted that onto my circle panel using dimensionals.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp my sentiment as well.  I added some ribbon and silver brads to finish up my card, and viola!  easy peasy I tell you!!  I am so grateful for sketches - you have no idea!!


I'm off to play some more today..I can't wait to share some more!! Thanks SO much for stopping by!


Smoochies!


Alex


Stamp Sets: CreativiTea
by Ta
ylored Expressions.


Ingredients:
Choice Snow White
Cardstock, Patterned Paper from SU! Razzleberry Lemonade, Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, and Naturals White CS from SU!


Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black.


Accessories: Copic Markers, Silver Brads, Rich Razzleberry polka-dot ribbon from SU!, Glue Dots, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies.

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS girlie! LOOOOOOOOOVE those papers...just perfect with the tea cup!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.