Easter Tag - Cuppie Time!

1 comment

TGIF my peeps!!!


CuppieEasterTagCL


So, it appears my cuppies are mad at me ...Smiley from millan.net...because I hadn't inked them up in ages!!  and can you believe I had forgotten all about my yummy Sweet Spring stamps set from last year?? shameful, I know!! 


SO yesterday, determined to give my cuppies some love, I made this little tag for one of the teacher gifts I'll be giving out before Easter vacation:


CuppieEasterTagSM


isn't he sweet?? I could just pinch those little rosy cheeks!! (okay, so I need help - big deal..)  seriously cute and easy though, and I found everything I needed to make this in my Easter Key Ingredients.  Actually I used up all my little scraps and just put it together, which is great! nothing gets chucked, and that makes my little cheapskate heart happy.Smiley from millan.net


anyhoo, I stamped my cuppie onto my image panel using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored it in using my SU! watercolor crayons - I decided to give my Copics a rest for this one!!  I used a little rhinestone on my bow to give it a little style!  The patterned paper on my tag is Kioshi from BasicGrey, and the cardstock as well, is included in the Easter KI kit.  I added a jumbo eyelet to the tag for support.  Don't you just love those little flowers?? I just glued one to the jumbo eyelet and it just looks so stinkin' cute right??


Well, as you can see this little tag is super easy and super cute, (if I do say so myself) which is actually a good thing since I have a bunch more I need to make and Easter is almost here!!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're enjoying some "springy" weather!


Smooches,


Alex


Stamp Sets: Sweet Spring by Taylored Expressions.

Ingredients: White Watercolor Cardstock, all Patterned Paper, Aqua Cardstock, Ribbon, and embellishments included in the Taylored Expressions Easter Key Ingredients.

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Accessories: SU! watercolor Wonder Crayons, SU! Jumbo Eyelet in Pewter, Glue Dots, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. Very stinkin cute. Great work. I love your blogfollow you all your projects are so great.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.