Kitty Cat Chat

Leave a Comment

Happy Saturday loves!

CatChatCL

Here I am posting on my typepad blog again!!  I was having so many posting problems that I figured I'd just go right back where I started..the good news is that the email subscriptions seem to be working fine, so please forgive me for the back and forth, I truly appreciate your visiting!  I now hope to spend more time  actually sharing as opposed to trying to get my blog to do anything that I need it to do!!

Anyhoo, since I hadn't stamped in forever, I didn't get to use my Trick or Sweet II stamps for Halloween, but I am determined to use them all since they are just too cute to put away for a whole year!! (THAT would just be a sheer tragedy right??) SO I decided I would use this little Kitty Cuuppie to make this fun card:

CatChatSM 

Isn't this little kitty just too cute for words?? Luckily I had Taylor's Sketch Challenge for this week to inspire me along the way.  Having the sketches really helps - I always have the hardest time coming up with new card ideas so it's definitely the way to go!! 

The cardstock, patterned paper and dew drops I used are from my May Key Ingredients Kit, which is just fabulous!  The colors in that kit remind me of all the trendy fall/winter colors that are out right now, so this is one fashionable kitty!.  My Cuppie Kittie is colored using Copics, and the sentiment is from my absolute favorite set of all time of course -  I just can't put it down! I love the awesome variety and in the cutest fonts too!!

I just loved using my Halloween Cuppie stamp to make a fun "friendship" card!  I hope you get a chance to try using ALL of your stamps - especially the ones not necessarily "in season" - it really is so much fun!

Have a wonderful day & happy stamping!

Hugs,

Alex

Supplies:


Stamps: Trick or Sweet II from Taylored Expressions.


Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black Ink


Cardstock: Choice Buttercream Cardstock from Taylored Expressions.


Patterned Paper: All from Taylored Expressions’ May Key Ingredients


Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Dew Drops from Taylored Expressions, Word Window Punch from Stampin’
Up!, Paper Piercing Tool, Prima Flowers, Copic Markers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.