sweetness!

Leave a Comment

What could be more yummy than a bunch of cherries?? 


Well, considering I am horribly allergic to the fruit (such a shame, I know!!)  to top it off, the allergy only shows up on my lips so they puff up like this:  , so I'd say it would have to be sweet cherries on my new delicious Cosmo Cricket paper!!  oh, and especially when when paired with my Princess Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm!



So stinkin' cute I just had to share!  I picked up this paper at ScrapbookExpo last Saturday.  I ran over there with my partner in crime Yvette, and I use the word "ran" very, very literally, since we decided to head over to the show at the last possible minute, and with our combined wonderful sense of direction, we reasoned  "hey, the show's in New Jersey, how far can it be?"  I mean we're only like 10 minutes away from Manhattan right??... well WRONG!!!  I was driving like a mad woman for about an hour and a half in that hideous road to nowhere known as the NJ Turnpike, and WE STILL weren't there!! OY.. anyhoo, we finally made it, and we'd barely strolled through 2 aisles when they announced the show was 15 minutes away from closing!


Smiley from millan.net


You never saw my short little legs move so fast!!!  we dashed around that whole expo -  l swear people around us must've thought we were ransacking the place 'cause we were tearing through those aisles as if our hineys were on fire!! 


Anyhoo we managed to score some great deals, and we even managed to find our early Christmas presents!!  ahem..I mean we found some gorgeous Cosmo Cricket patterned papers, among them this gorgeous cherry paper from the Early Bird Collection!! yummy!



I just looove my cherry red princess!!  I hardly ever use white for my layers..not sure why! but I thought they gave the paper a nice little "retro" touch.  Anya is colored using copics (of course!!) am I getting too repetitive?? lol...  I first stamped Anya on the white circle panel, and colored the "back" part of her hair.  I then stamped her again separately so I could just mount the "front" part of her starting from her crown with dimensionals onto the panel, this way it gives her lots more depth.. I hope that made sense!! (that would be a first for me) but anyhoo, take my word for it - she's delish!


Thank you for stopping by!  I am so looking forward to this weekend! Lot's of stamping to squeeze in!!


Happy Friday!!



Supplies:


Stamps: Princess Anya from The Greeting Farm


Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black Ink


Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red,  Whisper White from Stampin’ Up!.


Patterned Paper: Cherry Pie from Cosmo Cricket


Accessories: Striped Chocolate Ribbon, from Stampin' Up!, Copic Markers, Rhinestone Accent from Prima Bling,  Stampin’ Dimensionals, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, White Gel pen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.