BerryCute!

1 comment

Hi sugarbunnies!!  Smiley from millan.nethope you're all having a "prettie" monday!!



I am finally getting around to posting this card I made with my Giving Thanks Sophia!  


She is such a cutie, and her dress is just SO much fun to play with!! For this card I decided to completely paper-piece her dress, and I even gave her a sparkly belt!  As you can see I'm still using my Berry Sweet Paper Pad from K & Co. - it really is so much fun trying to come up with color combos to go with this paper!!  If anything, it's teaching me to go outside of my comfort zone and play around a bit with some bright colors!!



I stamped my image (and sentiment) using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and then colored Sophia with my Copics.  After I stamped her dress on both patterned papers and cut the sections I wanted to use from each, I added a little shading to the pieces as well so they wouldn't be so stark. That's it!! easy huh?? 


I love the sentiment that is included with this stamp - it's just the perfect size for my favorite oval punch!!  I know that I am going to be using that a lot! Of course Sophia is so stinkin' cute that she getting inked up quite a bit too!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I have a few cards to show you this week so be sure to visit soon!


Smoochies,



Supplies:


Stamps: Giving Thanks Sophia from Paper Pretties.


Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black Ink, Stampin’ Up! Pink Pirouette.


Cardstock: Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow,  Barely Banana, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and Pink Passion from Stampin’ Up!.


Patterned Paper: Berry Sweet Paper Pad from K & Company.


Accessories: Raspberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Making Memories brads, White Gel Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin' Up Ticket Corner, Large Oval, and Scalloped Oval Punches from Stampin' Up! and Copic Markers.

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.