Mousey Hugs

2 comments

Last minute Larry over here!!



I just love this stamp from Rachelle Ann Miller..is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?  Of course, it's hard to pick just one favorite from her stamps because they are all just gorgeous!!! 


I made this card for a submission, but as the story of my life goes, I found out about it today and it turns out the deadline has now passed!  Oh well, anyway I'm excited to share it, and I just love it so much!! I'm in love with this little mouse:



Can you just squeeze this little one?? SOO stinkin' cute!!  I gave him a little shabby vintage look - the papers are from Sassfras Lass (the polka dot) and the floral is from my all-time fave K & Co. Paper (okay, I know I say that about all of them, but still!) Cut 'N Paste, just delicious I tell you!  The little butterfly was printed on one of the patterns, I just thought it would make a great embellishment so I just cut it out and added it to my mouse.  I stamped my image using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and then colored it in using Copics.


I have to use this image more often, I think you can use it for just about anything!  I bet it would make the cutest baby card too...


Thanks for visiting,


smoochies,



Supplies:


Stamps: Mouse Hug form Rachelle Ann Miller


Cardstock: Bazzill London Fog, Kiwi Kiss, Barely Banana, Whisper White from Stampin’ Up!.


Patterned Paper:  K & Co. Cut'N Paste Collection, Hog Heaven from Sassafras Lass


Accessories: Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and Half-Pearl from Stampin' Up!, Prima Say it in Crystals Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals, metal jump ring and charm, Copic Markers.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, makes me feel like I just received a warm cozy hug too! I like the " Last minute Larry" we call our son "Contrary Larry" when he is being, well, contrary :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I love it! Your coloring is always fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.