Sassy HockeyBella!

Leave a Comment

Last month I received the cutest bunch of images of Hockeymomabella in the mail, courtesy of the very lovely Gena!  What a fun surprise!!   I just HAD to make a quick little card with one of my new images - especially because it's a BELLA!! I haven't played with any of these babies in a really loong time!!! They're SO cute!!



I have to tell ya, my coloring seems to be a bit off..I suppose that means I'm all rusty and gross - time to do some major practicing!!  For some reason I cant seem to not make a big ol' mess over my shading - this was my second "draft", since the first Bella looked like she had falllen face-first into a makeup counter - SO not cool!!


This was a quick & simple little card, but lots of fun!! I am so in love with these SU! grommets - of course, mind you this is the first time I use them, but I know I will be using them up quickly!



I used some of my very favorite pacific point ribbon.. I can't believe this ribbon is on its way out!! OMG!! what will I do??? Is anyone else hurting over the retirement of this color??? OY!!  I am going to be crying for weeks over riding hood red too..Time to stock up!!  (am I the only one that takes this stuff a little too seriously? LOL..)


I'm sending this little bella off to Gena to thank her for cheering up my mailbox!! Hope she likes her!! 


Thanks for visiting!  I am so excited to be here (& stamping) again!!


Hugs!!


Alex


Supplies:


Stamp: Hockeymomabella from StampingBella


Cardstock: Basic Black from Stampin’ Up!, Snow White from Bazzill & Cranberry from CTMH.


Patterned Paper: Apple PP from Sassafrass Lass


Accessories:  Paper Piercing tool, Small Silver Grommet and Pacific Point Striped Ribbon from Stampin' Up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.