Picnic Time!

Leave a Comment

How about a picnic for a sunny day??



That's right!! more cuppies and another challenge - I'm on a roll!! :o)


I just HAD to try SCS Sketch Challenge #233, and I have to say, this one was much easier!!  (not to mention, I have been dying to use this little picnic cuppies - they're so stinkin' cute & fun to color!!) 



All the patterned paper I used on this is from The Green Stack from DCWV - I just LOVE this paper, it's probably one of my very favorite stacks ever!  The sheets are super thick and textured, plus the colors are yummy!  Of course, I had to throw in some of my now retired (sniff) Riding Hood Red to complete my very earthy picnic!


I have to say I am really enjoying playing along with these challenges!  I also can't wait to break out my new Beach Bum cuppies!  I just have the coolest idea for a fun and "beachy" card.. gotta go play!!


Thanks for stopping by!



 Supplies:


Stamp: A year of Sweets 2 from TayloredExpressions 


Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze from Stampin’ Up! Patterned Paper from DCWV.


Accessories: Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Ranger Walnut Distress Ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.