Fabu-Monday Featured Artist!! CDSWCC18

7 comments

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was fabulous and that you all enjoyed a lovely Mother's Day with your loved ones!

I want to thank all of the lovely ladies who played along with me this weekend!  It was so difficult to choose just one!! you must stop by and check out everybody's creations - really amazing and inspiring!! (What a bunch of show-offs!! Blingblinglol...just teasin'!)

Anyhoo, without further ado, I am thrilled to share the card I chose from those submitted in the CDS Weekend Color Challenge!

I chose to feature the lovely Grace's creation today!  What a cool card!! There's so much detail and she
used all of the colors in the challenge beautifully!  I am so impressed, especially because I personally though the colors were NOT the easiest to work with! lol.. Well Grace, you rocked them with style!! Thank you so much!!

Grace

Be sure to stop by Grace's blog and leave her some luv!!

Again, a big ol' smooch to all the ladies who played along!! The cards were all perfect!!

Congrats Grace! Goldstars 

Thanks for playing!

Signature

7 comments:

  1. Great choice Alex. I just love Grace's extraordinary card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again alex for a great challenge. = )
    Lovely choice!! CONGRATS grace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex! Oh I'm so honored! Thank you for the challenge and for featuring my card today! I actually found the colors a bit challenging too... was afraid that with just sentiments and not any images to tie the colors together they might not work... but once I put them together I loved them... so thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone!!! All the entries were super!!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex this is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the different colors you used and the way you made little tags to fit inside the card!! I have seen some of these but have never actaully tried one! i think I ahve to now!! Great job as well on layering all those amazing accessories1
    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of the colors! The result is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the nicest card I've seen using this design. You really put it together so well.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.