Fabu-Monday Featured Artist!! CDSWCC14

3 comments

Happy Monday!  I'm so happy to share the card I chose from those submitted in the CDS Weekend Color Challenge!

I fell in love with Sue's card as soon as I saw it, it's just so pretty all around!

SueEggstraspecial

Sue used all of the colors in the challenge, and she did so just beautifully!  I love the clean lines and the position of the sentiment is just perfect!!

Be sure to check out Sue's blog and take a peek at all of her beautiful creations!

A bif ol' smooch to all the ladies who played along!! All the cards were just so cute!

Congrats Sue! Goldstars 

Thanks for playing!

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Sue did an amazing job! so bright and colorful!
    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful choice Alex. Sue you did a fantastic job. I just love how you used the colors. Love that Easter Basket. Alex, fun challenge Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! thankyou so much alex! I really had fun making this card. I feel flattered and honored that you would feature my card. I'm so sorry I'm just getting to see it here. It's been a busy week so far! Hope your having a good day. = )

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.