The Supremes!!

2 comments

Just stoppin' by quickly to share a little funk!!

FunkyChickiesCL

gotta start the weekend with a little sparkle!  Discosmiley

This is another of the adorable stamps that are part of the Spring Critters set from CDS.   What a fun bunch of cuties  - my Chuck is part of that set - definitely a must have!! SO anyway, when I saw this little chickie (and the sentiment!!) I just thought it would be perfect for a groovy card! (dare I say perfect for spring??? :o)

FunkyChickies

This card is pretty simple, but has a lot of texture which I personally love! I didn't spend a lot of time coloring on this one, but the "stickles" layer is what gives it all the fun sparkle!  

This was part of a color challenge, and i have to say, it is definitely one of my favorites!!  Speaking of - did you now there is a weekly CDS color challenge on Fridays on the PCP group??  They are so much fun, you MUST try it, if you haven't already!

ANyhoo, I hope you find these funky chickens fun to play with!  Thanks for checkin' in, I hope your weekend sparkles!

Smoochies!

Signature 

The Goods:

Stamps: Spring Critters by CLear Dollar Stamps, LLC.

CS & PP: Stampin' Up Certainl Celery, Kraft, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana.

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black.

Markers: Copic #s: Y06, Y38, BV00.


Accessories: Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds, Diamond
Glaze Liquid Glue, White Gel Pen, Paper Piercer, Ranger Ultra Fine
Clear Embossing Powder, Prima Flowers Opal Fabric Fancies, MM Pastel
Brad, Robins Nest Dew Drops in Peony. White Velvet RicRac from Clear
Dollar Stamps.


2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.