Show off Part Two!!

Leave a Comment

The end of the month is just so much fun!!! It's time for Clear Dollar Stamps' February release sneak previews!!  You will NOT believe the amazing samples the DT came up with!! I'm going to be in SO much $$ trouble, but I am sure I will be in good company once you see what's in store!

I will be showing you my little peeks tomorrow, but for tons more eye candy, please visit these amazingly talented ladies:


Joan Ervin
Cathy B - Mutnik
Gloria D - GloriousGreetings
Tori Wild

Linsey Rickett
Alysabeth Johnston
Monique Hawrelluk
Stacy Morgan
Candy Fosta

Kim Teasdale
Nancy Grant

Katie Renz
Linda Borneman

and I'm back to my scrubbin' duties now that I've enabled you shamelessly!!

Hugs!

Signature




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.