Fabu-Monday Featured Artist

1 comment

Happy monday!  (Is there such a thing???) Well today there is!!  I get to show off Cassie!


Cassie played along with our CDS Weekend Challenge, and look what she made:


CassieCDPCP 


Isn't he just too cute?? If you notice, Cassie cut out his snout and feet and layered them with dimensionals, which just makes this little guy look so perfect!!


Beautiful layout too!  Love your stitching and the buttons add the perfect finish!


I hope you check out Cassie's blog and leave her some love - she shares some AMAZING cards!


Thanks for playing along Cassie!! Gstarstamper 


Hugs!


Alex

1 comment:

  1. Alex, thank you so much for featuring me. I know I was the only one to participate this week, but was very honored by how sweet you were about my cards. I follow your blog regularly and love your work. Thanks again!
    ~Cassie

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.