Enabler Alert!!

Leave a Comment

Did I mention that we're celebrating Chinese New Year at OBP?? Multistars 


and the celebration is in FULL swing!! so.. wanna see what you can snap up?


Fairytale_kit 


How gorgeous is this limited edition Fairytale Kit??? (Thanks for the gorgeous collage Godelieve - lord knows I have NO discipline for taking pictures BEFORE tearing into everything!!) Teehee2RUN and grab yours because they are just delish!!! I should also mention Johanna has been uber-cool about offering a TON of all of our favorite OBP stamps at an awesome discount - you can check out the entire list HERE


I can't wait to show you my little peeks of the sale, but in the meantime be sure to visit my fellow Odd Birds (listed on my right sidebar) for some yummy eye candy featuring these gorgeous stamps!!


Happy Shopping!!


Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.