birdie bride cake!

1 comment

 Here comes the bride...and she wants a gorgeous wedding cake like this one!!!


BirdiecakeCL


How gorgeous is this stamp?? seriously!!! OMG, I have been itching to use it for ages- I just looove this whole Asian-inspired look, I know this is totally simple BUT I think it works, what do you think??


If I had to choose ONE thing that I absolutely love about Odd Bird Planet stamps is they are just so cool.  very simple, chic and just plain ol' cool. sigh.. I'm in heaven..


Anyhoo, as I was sitting here planning my wedding to Dr. McSteamy, Biggrin I decided this would be my color scheme:
Birdiecake 


Ain't it tres chic??  I used my copics to color it in (of course) and the rest is pretty simple as you can see! I added the little rhinestones for a touch of bling and walaa! super fun I tell ya!


I will have you know you are all invited to my nuptials.. we can stamp the night away!!! a girl can dream, can't she???


Have a birdie-cute Tuesday and thanks for visiting!!


Alex



The Goods:


Stamps: Birdie Cake and Michelle's Little Scroll by Odd Bird Planet
CS & PP: Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black and PP by Stampin' Up!
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring on the cake it really MAKES this card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.