JingleBelle!

2 comments

She's just so Chic, I can't take it!!

JollyChicHannaCL

I am loving my 'Tis the Season Hanna!  It seems I'm making up for lost time after leaving her uninked for so long - she's so much fun to color!
I have been suuuper busy stamping for upcoming releases (Winking) so this was my fun little treat to make just for me! Well actually, this Hanna is  going postal tomorrow morning as an SCS RAK!! not sure where she's going yet though...lol..that's the fun part!

Anyhoo, I just HAD to share her!!  Here she is, my chic & jolly Hanna...

JollyChicHanna

This was really very simple (thanks to those amazing K&Co. Christmas papers.) The colors are just perfect for a fun Holiday card!  I colored Hanna in with my Copics - oh and I even added some liquid applique to the trim on her boots "for fluff"  - aren't they a hoot??  I added some stickles to the tree, snow and the star, so it's really sparkly IRL! 

I hope your preparations for the Holidays are in full swing!  I have YET to put up my tree, so that will be my project for the weekend!!! (along with some stamping of course!)  I also have some more fun cards to show you AND a super-special blog candy giveaway Xmasshopper
so be sure to stop by for a visit this Saturday!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Your coloring is always fabulous! That DP rocks too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The stickles on the tree is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.