It ' s a Wrap!

2 comments

Hello 2009!

ScroogeSheepCL

I hope you are having a beautiful day in this brand new year!  I started out this morning by doing a major clean-up of my book shelves which are constantly weighed down by pounds of Stamp/Scrap magazines.  I figured it might finally be OK to remove my 2003 & 2004 issues - You think??
I am not even kidding - I wish I was! I took a glimpse of the layouts and I almost had a stroke. "clipart embellishments"  I kid you not!! OMG!! so anyhoo, I got rid of everything up until October 2008, and I am determined to go through those and just tear out any sketches or anything else i might want to try and put them in a binder.  I think that's a good start, right?

Well now that the holidays are "officially" over, I figured I better take a break form anything Christmasy for a while, so I had to finish up by sharing one one of my favorite cards of this season!

ScroogeSheep

 I just LOVE this little guy! He is a part of (the amazing) Anna Wight's Cozy Critters stamp set from Whipper Snapper.  I just love this little scrooge!

Of course I still have to make some cards with the rest of the stamps because they are just perfect for winter, but I wanted to share this one with you now.

Did i mention I got a new sewing machine a couple of weeks ago?  after my old one ceremoniously bit the dust after almost 10 years! Well, I have a new one now and I took advantage of it on this card because I stitched like 10 layers together! lol..

I hope you like him and i hope your holidays were nothing to "baa-humbug" about!!

Thanks for visiting, and I hope your 2009 is off to a great start!

Hugs,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Alex what an adorable card! I betcha you just love your new sewing machine!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. I love all your elements.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.