Happy News!!!

2 comments

I can now share my early Christmas present!!  I am so super-thrilled to have been selected to be part of the very snazzy and fabulous SUINK Design Team!

Clap

I am just so incredibly honored to be amongst these amazing ladies and I'm hoping to soak up some of their incredible talent along the way! :)

You must visit the DT blogs!!  All of their fabulous creations are not to be missed - and if that weren't enough, over the next few days you will be able to check out some sneak peeks for the cutest sets being released on January 1st!! YAY!!   

Here are my new SUINK buddies:

Mary Jo Price Williams
Suzanne Dean
Tori Wild
Chat Wszelaki
Carolina Buchting
Leigh Obrien
Kristen Catalano
Colleen Wold
Amber Kroening
Laura Leonard
Janna Hull
and last but certainly NOT least:
January Guest Designer Corrina Farrar

Thank you so much for letting me share these wonderful news and I can't wait to show you the fun things I've been making with my new SUINK sets!!

Be sure to check in later as I have some eye candy to share and even more exciting news!!

Happy Sunday!!

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team and a huge congrats!!! I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Alex! You so derserve this....your work is STUNNING! You are one of my idols! I hope someday to be as good as crafter as you!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.