Celebrating

Leave a Comment

The Festival of Lights!

HannukahCl

Thought I would take a moment to wish all people celebrating today a happy Hanukkah filled with many blessings!

So now, in honor of everyone celebrating this beautiful Holiday today, I’m happy to share this card I made for a very special friend.  I absolutely loved making it – despite the fact that there is absolutely zero stamping on it! :)  The best part is? I used my Cricut Expressions, which I’ve had literally for almost a year and had not used once!  Bad girl, I know, but truthfully - I'm so in love with it right now, I'm sure I'll be using it a lot from now on!  Anyhoo, I used the Joys of the Season Cartridge, and I cut 3 layers of the Menorah to build my main image:

Hannukah

Isnt the 3-D Menorah adorable?? I had to cut lots of teeny pieces of dimensionals lo layer all the candles, so that took a while (peeling them was the tough part :) but overall, the effect was well worth it! 
The bottom panel is a Hambly Studios transparency which I layered over the Very Vanilla base layer.  I also used my dots CB embossing folder and the oval nestablities die to cut out the scallop.

Hope you guys like this! I also hope your preparations are finished (or at least almost!! :) I'm buried under wrapping paper and badly in need of some sleep!  Luckily, I'm excited to have a ton to share over the next few days - SNEAK PEEKS!!  YAY!! You guys are going to LOVE the stamps CDS is releasing in January, so be sure to check in!

Happy Monday & Happy Hanukkah!

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.