Yummylicious Friday!!

4 comments

I'm a SASI Friday Friend!!  Hapydancsmil


I could barely contain my excitement when I got an email from the very fabulous Taylor asking if I would be interested in being a Friday Friend on her Stamp a Sweet Impression Blog!! hmnn...let's see..Interested?? UM...YEAH!!


I instantly ran off to make something fun (and yummy of course) with my sassy new Home Sweet Home stamps! (I also got to share one of my favorite recipes!)


CandylandHolidayCL


Wanna see what I made??


Head on over to check out me out on the SASI Blog!!


Happy Friday!!


Signature


4 comments:

  1. How cool Alex!!! Congratulations and your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your card looks awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cONGRATULATIONS! What an honor for you, that's great! Adorable card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo fabulous, Alex! I love everything about it! Thank you so much for being Our Friday Friend this week! I can't wait to see more of your SASI creations! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.