Sassy Holidays!

3 comments

Hanna's pretty in pink!

SassySeasonHannaCl

I'm making up for lost time with my  'Tis the Season Hanna :) I just had to pair her up with some ultra-cute paper from this K&CO Christmas paper pack I've been diggin' into lately!  Very retro and funky..

It also looks like she spent a little too much time in the sun, but hey! she's a hottie, so it's okay!

SassySeasonHanna 

How cute is her matching pink flower bling?? It's from Prima, as is the satin flower.

Okay! This is super-short today (not that you're itching to hear me ramble on... :) but I'm off to make some more fun stuff!!  OMG!! I have to show you the coolest thing tomorrow so be sure to check in!!

Happy Thursday!

Signature

3 comments:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.