Howdy!

1 comment

I hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!! I am happily looking forward to some stamping time today - especially since I haven't really been feeling too "stampy" lately (I KNOW you know what I mean!!)..so anyway, in an effort to kick my rump into gear I put together a quick scrapbook page!  I find it easier to get into the groove if I scrap something since I feel like I already have the pictures to work from and then everything else just comes together.. I find cards so much more intimidating, go figure! 

Here's my favorite little cowboy just about a year ago (I do NOT scrap in any sort of order - that would only make sense)...Cuckoo

Cereal Bandit

CerealBandit

 

Isn't he so stinkin' cute?? (well, at least to me!!!) lol.. of course, I was pestering him (as usual) so I got the fakest smiles ever, but that's okay!!  A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do..

Anyhoo, this was his cowboy phase, complete with the foam hat he found at Michaels.  He wore that hat for like a week straight!! On a happy note, I happened to come across this paper not too long ago and well, how could I resist!!  I added some wood flourishes (they are so to die for) they're made by Kaisercraft, and I just inked them up with my distress inks. The "bandit" letters are Tim Holtz' grunge alphas, embossed with his distress powder and inked as well.  I LOVE all his stuff!! he so rocks in my book!!  As for my flowers..they're Primas, stacked together and inked as well. I LOVE using flowers in my pages - this is such a "boy" layout but somehow, I don't think they look out of place - do you???

Well I'm off to do some stampin' so I hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for checking in!

smoochies!

6a00d834e9faeb53ef010535c6abbb970b

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.