Cupcake Yummies

2 comments

and even some snow! (don't I wish!! :)


CupcakeCarolerCL


It just occurred to me that practically every single post in my blog starts with some sort of reference to food.  Goes to show you WHY my rump keeps getting bigger by the minute.. oy.. such is life!  Anyhoo, I have been eyeing Taylor's adorable cupcake stamps and I just HAD to have the newly released Holiday ones!!  I also noticed on her blog she does a weekly challenge which just looks like tons of fun! so although I missed the deadline for this week's challenge, I decided to go ahead and do it anyway since I loved her sketch...


Isn't he yummy??


CupcakeCaroler


I finally cracked open my Copic Airbrush can thingie, SO cool.. I used it to make the ground area, of course it ended up spraying all over the background too so we'll just pretend I wanted to look like that! lol..


I even used the airbrush too add some pink to the cuttlebug embossed panel - there's lots fo shiny bling on this one too though it's a little hard to see in the picture!  The cupcake is colored using copic markers and I added some stickles to his earmuffs too.


I loved all of the papers and embellishments included in her Key Ingredients Pkg. and since I had the perfect picture for her "reindeer cupcake" I even made a scrapbook page to show off MY reindeer cupcake!! see:


ReindeerNick


This was last year's polar express show at school. Isn't it just perfect?? (I know he'll be mortified, but oh, well..) one day he'll thank me right? (mot so much..)


I am just in love with these stamps - the sentiments are so cute and I know I'll be using them a whole lot these next few weeks, and I might just make next week's challenge too! LOL..


Happy Election Day!


Signature

2 comments:

  1. OMG Alex-- these are SUCH cute projects--- I love both of them and I got those stamps last week and they have been calling my name to use them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable projects, Alex...don't ya just love the little cupcakes!!! I got mine last week and finally inked them up....That is a super sweet picture, too...such a treasure!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.