Freaky Friday & More!!

2 comments


Hallowenwitchesf

I am soo excited - not to mention exhausted!!  I spent the day making cupcakes, goody bags, teacher gifts and everything in between!  I was quite the little "Suzy Homemaker" I tell ya, except of course I waited until the very last moment, because it wouldn't be half as exciting if I did everything in a timely manner as opposed to finding myself frosting cupcakes at 2:00 AM. sigh.. what can I say..there's always next time :)

On a happier note, this gets us one day closer the ultra-fabu November release from Clear Dollar Stamps and so today I'm showing you a yummy gift featuring a very special set which is also going to be available on Saturday..and guess what?? It's free...

SOMGiftMunchClose

YES I said Free!! You can earn the Nov. Stamp of the Month (SOM), with any $50.00 purchase at CDS.  
I just love that every month you have the chance to earn an exclusive set!  One more reason to shop!! who doesn't love that??

Okay onto the munchin' goodness of...Moose Munch!! who can resist? Especially when packaged up like this...

SOMGiftMunch

Is this not the cutest thing ever?? I used a Stampin' Up! template to make the packaging, and just added a simple white band, stamped in very light blue using the little "snowburst" stamp that has quickly become my new favorite.  (I think I used that little stamp on every project I made, and it literally is about 1/4"in size, if that much!!) .. lol.. I then cut out and layered little snow drifts and used stickles on every last inch possible!

The images are all embossed and colored with Copics.  Very simple and fun to do!  Did you notice I made another charm? I am so in love with my shrinky-dink! ( I think I just like saying that!!)

Wouldn't this make a perfect little gift for your mail carrier or a neighbor??

I just LOVE this set, and I really hope you like it too!! and if you want mix up your Holiday colors a bit, I have just the thing!! stay tuned!

happy haunting!! Palinwinky1f

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex! This is so cute and I love what you did with the stamp set. I love your shrinky dink charms, too! All your sneak peeks are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Alex....Love the little scene you created with the beautifully colored images and the little charm is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.