Sassy Chiquita!

Leave a Comment

Take some time to shake your maracas today!!


Chiquitabclose_3

It's a fabulous day already!! I'm happy to report I am feeling MUCH better and I am itching to share a little secret with you guys, BUT not just yet!! Foof


Instead, I will show off this funky card for now, but tune in later -  you do NOT want to miss this!! (Okay, I don't want you to miss this!!)


Did you ever have a stamp that just makes you grin?? This is SO it for
me.. I was sitting at my desk coloring it in with this dopey look on
my face.. and it is ALL good! SO much fun to play with it - had you ever seen Miss Chiquita Banana??


Chiquitab_2



OHHHH MY GAWD!! (insert NY accent here) Is that Changito stamp the cutest you've ever seen??  sheer genius I tell you!!  I simply can't stand it!!  freedom to really go wild!  This was SO not the card to be demure with and the possibilities are endless!!  The paper I used is from K & CO. and it has all sorts of bold bright colors and gold accents - absolutely gorgeous in IRL, so the pic doesn't really do it justice, but you get the idea!  I also used one of my Prima fancy schmanzy glitter flowers for added bling!


My fun little monkey is colored using Copics (of course - am I getting too repetitive??) and I KNOW you're all going to be making a mad dash to get one of your own right?? Well, you can get it HERE.  The sentiment and white flowers are SU! rub-ons. 


Thanks for peeking in and shake your booty today - Changito style!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.